Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Morning...
I am sitting in my sister's room in Saskatoon checking out everyone's latest posts on their blogs. Its been a while since I actually had time to read what everyone is up to. I flew here yesterday and am heading back tomorrow, a very fast trip but definately worth it. When I arrived yesterday we headed off to have a massage and then to supper with two of Jenn's girlfriends. It was so nice to be free to just do whatever we felt like. Jenn is off at her Irish dance class right now...I'm suppossed to being doing some work I brought with me...that nevers works out.
David...you can be praying for Matt and Jon today as they have headed off to climb Mt. Temple. I feel a little anxious about Matt doing these things when I'm not around to make sure they get home...how stupid, I'm sure my parents would notice (they have Ben afterall).
Well that's all for now...I should get ready for a day of shopping with my sis. Yeah!

3 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

sounds like a fun little break for you. we will be thinking about Matt and Jon.

Erin Rebecca said...

I just read this today. Erin must have forgotten to tell me about it. Are prayers retro active? We head off for Siberia next week. At least there I will see some mountains.
David

Shepherd Snapshots said...

Hope you had a nice time in Saskatoon. I massage sounds really nice!