Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend.

The boys have been asking to decorate for Halloween. Jonny and I had gone shopping to find some decorations but everything at the dollar store was too scary. Luckily, Nanna found some great "non scary" stuff and the boys were thrilled. They had a great time stuffing all the bags and getting to take turns on the ladder to hang them up.
These lights are so cute and of course, the boys love them. They have yet to forget to plug them in as soon as it starts getting dark.
Since Mya was born I complained about all the shirts for girls that have sayings about their daddy (daddy's girl, my heart belongs to daddy) and so on. Recently, my parents were visiting my sister in the US and found this shirt. They knew they had to buy it. If you can't see, it says, "Thankful for Mommy" and I love it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: