Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas!!, Finally.

We had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas Eve we went to Matt's sister's house. We had a great time opening gifts, eating turkey, and the boys enjoyed their hot tub. We also went to Christmas Eve service at our church and some of us got to enjoy hearing and singing about their real reason to celebrate. (I say some of us because about 5 min into the service Mya peed all over the front of me and so I spent the rest of the service sitting soaked in the nursery).

We had a nice quiet Christmas morning at home. I didn't take too many pictures, I was busy enjoying my family. Here are a few I did catch.

Mya was not into the gift opening at all. We tried to entice her with the paper, ribbon, toys, nothing worked. She did however get excited
over this piece of plastic.
Titan "opening" his stocking.
Ben and Jon, sporting their new Ironman and Storm Trooper helmets. A great addition to their dress up trunk.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: