Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mya - 14 months

Mya is growing and changing so quickly these days. She is not walking yet but has started using one foot, one knee and no hands to "scooch" around. I guess that's one step closer to walking than traditional crawling. More and more we are getting to know her personality. She is silly and soooo stubborn. She has started saying a few words although not always in context. Her favourite is "Hi Dad" which of course, melts Matt's heart. She can also say "all done" and we have started to not only ask her to say it but not let her down from eating until she does.
One thing that we have noticed is the effect having two brothers has already had on Mya. This morning after cleaning her up from breakfast I got really close to her and asked her to say "all done". She looked at me, proceeded to head butt me and laughed so hard. Trying not to laugh, I asked again for her to say "all done", I got head butted again and kind of hard this time. Again, she though this was so funny. I backed away before asking again and this time got her foot shoved in my face and more giggles. I wonder where she could have picked up these kind of behaviours?? I think I have a clue!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: